We have been manufacturing since 1995 and have improved Fug It to be better for you as time goes on.
Our sealant has been exported to the international market since 1998.
In 1998 our product was identified and bestowed the 12th International Europe Award for Quality.
Continuous improvement of our product has enabled greater potentials in benefits and savings to our customers.
Tyre manufacturers recommend that tyre pressure should be maintained to maximise tyre life.
In having the correct tyre pressures checked at regular intervals is not always possible for drivers due to freight demands on delivery time and driver safety when operating transportation equipment.
Our sealant has assisted greatly in being a solution in maintaining the correct tyre pressure up to 10 times longer when treated with our sealant, compared to untreated tyres on the same test criteria.
It has also reduced blowouts significantly by dissipating the heat evenly from hot spots.
Intensive tests were conducted on Michelin tyres (265/70R19.5") detailed data captured and recorded over a test bed period consisting of 4000 tyres.
1. Average tyre life on all tyres increased by 7%.
2. Tyre casing loses reduced from 2.3% to 1%. (Blow Outs, Run Flats)
3. Breakdown Recovery Cost: reduced by 67%. (Call Outs)
4. CPK (cost per kilometer) reduced from 43c to 28c.
5. On the same set of tyres, a 1200km trip, tyre temperature measured running 5% cooler than untreated tyres